My wife and I recently stayed here for two nights and we enjoyed the location but not much else. The rooms were very basic. Our first room smelt really bad and smelled like a chain smoker lived in there so we requested another room. Our second room was fine except there was lots of long hairs on the floor. One other complaint... On our first night we quickly awoke at 3 A.M. as one of the staff members was trying to get into our room. He had a key and had opened our door but could not get in as we had the chain lock on the door. Needless to say we did not sleep very well the rest of the night. We complained to the staff about this but they did not give us a good answer on what this staff member was doing. We spoke to the staff in proper spanish yet they were still not very friendly compared to other hotels we have stayed at in Peru.
On the positive side-
1) My wife and I enjoy walking and found this to be in an enjoyable location that was easy to get around to the sites and we felt 100% walking around the local áreas.
2) The breakfast was pretty good and was included with the stay.
All in all I would stay here again due to the location and the fare of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We'll help you enjoy a unique destination.Located in the touristic district of Miraflores,at a short distance of it's Central Park and mayor city attractions.Designed exclusively for touristic and business travelers, of a contemporary style with a Peruvian touch. Our 42 rooms, cafeteria and lounge will give you the confort you expect. You'll be suprised by the enthusiasm showed by all our staff in helping you enjoy Peru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Girasoles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Girasoles Lima