I stayed overnight in the Conquistadores for business and found it to be very pleasant. The room was clean and modern, the bathroom was large with plenty of hot water and there was a microwave and fridge to use. They welcome you with a pisco sour, are very helpful if you need car service or to store your luggage and the breakfast is fresh and offers a good variety. The hotel is close to many shops and restaurants, making it convenient.
- Also Known As:
- Conquistadores Hotel And Suites
- Conquistadores Hotel
- Conquistadores Hotel Lima
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of San Isidro, the most exclusive district of Lima, Conquistadores Hotel & Suites is the perfect choice for business travelers and leisure,in the heart of the financial district and 5 minutes from the new banking center of the city, surrounded by green areas, like the historic El Olivar park and the exclusive Lima Golf club. Wide variety of restaurants, bars, shopping malls and banks are within walking distance.Its location allows easy access to the historic center and the Jorge Chavez International Airport.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar that serve excellent international and Peruvian food, with a variety of drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Conquistadores Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.