We moved to this hostel after a bad experience with the hostel across the road (Pariwana - too noisy and unfriendly). Flying dog is a little pricey but you get a discount card if you stay more than once (which we did) and the location is excellent - next door to the best sandwich shop I have ever visited. The rooms are light, well ventilated and quiet - which is just what you need to escape the bustling city. The breakfast was served in a nearby cafe - beats the other hostels breakfasts of bread and jam hands down. Good wifi, clean beds and big clean bathrooms. A very quiet hostel. Good if you want to relax, but not the best place to socialise.
- Also Known As:
- Flying Dog Backpackers Hotel Lima
- Flying Dog Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Flying Dog Hostels are the at the best location in Miraflores and of course in the imperial city of cusco! Nice, clean, safe and fun hostels with everything the travelers are looking for! Chill out areas, tv lounge, Dvd's, book exchange and our real cool bars are part of our offer! Come and enjoy the Flying Dog Experience... go ahead! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Flying Dog Backpackers Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.