We have stayed at Libertador properties every other year since 2008. The hotel is incredibly spacious. Rooms are large. You will have space to spread out. The beds are new and the hotel updated. If you are looking for a hotel where you are surrounded by tourists, stay in Miraflores. If you want a more relaxed spot, stay here. The guests are predominantly Latin American or business, but the front desk can arrange tours for the tourists. The hotel is next door to a Starbucks and the Country Club (which has an amazing bar and restaurant) plus there is a little convenience market two blocks away and a fruit cart next door. The entire Libertador chain is great. We love it and will return. Many thanks to the staff who have helped us over the years.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador San Isidro Lima
- Libertador San Isidro Hotel Lima
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Libertador Lima:Located in a quiet place, close to the business and financial districtof San Isidro, this hotel commands a view of the Lima Golf Clubgolf course and is only 40 minutes from the Jorge Chavez Airport. Itfurthermore boasts fantastic cuisine and personalized service muchsought after by business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Libertador Lima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.