The Hotel Libertador is an old hotel which may need some refurbishing but it's a solid base for anyone going to Lima on business or leisure. I had stayed there about 10 years ago so I was a little surprised to see that the hotel had not changed one iota in all that time. If anything, it was a bit worse for wear. Yet it is still a good hotel.
The room was very spacious, with a large and inviting king-size bed, decent furniture and a good fllat screen TV with an outstanding selection of channels. Internet was complimentary (a given across South America) and its speed was fantastic.
The toilettes need an immediate upgrade. The shower was not functioning properly, and it was unacceptably old.
Breakfast was very good and it is served in a nice lounge.
The Hotel is situated in a nice and elegant area right next door to the Country Club of Lima, a very posh location in the city. It's safe enough at night.
Overall, this property is recommendable. If they refurbished the rooms and toilettes it would be an excellent property. Rates are inexpensive if you prebook on the web at some $130.00 per night, a very good price for a hotel of this quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Libertador Lima:Located in a quiet place, close to the business and financial districtof San Isidro, this hotel commands a view of the Lima Golf Clubgolf course and is only 40 minutes from the Jorge Chavez Airport. Itfurthermore boasts fantastic cuisine and personalized service muchsought after by business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Libertador Lima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador San Isidro Lima
- Libertador San Isidro Hotel Lima