“Classy hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Classy hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

I really like this hotel. Interesting architecture on the inside, very good and attentive service, rooms clean and comfortable. Could hear some traffic noise but did not interfere with sleep. Central but not in the best area of town.

• Stayed December 2013
wilmaria, Director of Guest Services and Public Relations at Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such positive review. It's great to hear that you enjoy your stay with us.
We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

For a large convention hotel this Sheraton offers a charming and almost boutique-feeling experience-- nicer than many more expensive hotels I have stayed in. First off, I am Starwood Platinum so I was upgraded to a wonderful Junior Suite on the next-to-top floor. For a Junior Suite it was very spacious and lovely, very well decorated with marble tabletops and modern style. It was like a nice apartment. The balcony doors open and there is a great view of the city. The hotel has the best of the 1970s/1980s hotel style in that there is a huge atrium and the lighting is cool and dark, like being in a thriller movie. Next, all of the service in the hotel is top notch, polite, and genuine. Everyone smiles like they mean it, and talks to you as if they are genuinely interested in being helpful (this is not the case in many stateside hotels). The club floor has breakfast and snacks/drinks in the evening. At the bar, the service is friendly and they make your pisco sour with your initial in it. The only thing that could be better is a revamped air system, but it wasn't too bad. A wonderful experience, and for a great price with Starpoints. I will come back.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
wilmaria, Director of Guest Services and Public Relations at Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

We really appreciate such positive review. It's is always great to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay in our property.
Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Corte Madera, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Fine hotel next to a small mall and the buffets were pretty good. Location is just OK, but I was there on business and didn't have time to walk around much. Service is friendly and competent. The bar was never busy when I was there and offers both food & drinks.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
I really apppreciate you taking the time to sharing your experience at our hotel.
We hope you visit us again and have the opportunity to stay longer with us.

Sheraton Lima Hotel &/ Convention Center
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

First of all I would like to tell that if you are planning to go Lima,Peru, check Sheraton Lima. they are doing great job.
And my story; I had a flight from Lima to Istanbul bur unfortunately I could not get on airplane because of visa issue and my day was horrible. I could not get on airplane and I had lots of issue with airlines. at the end of the day I went to Sheraton Lima for spending a night. you can imagine how horrible I was feeling. when I arrived to hotel, I had really nice welcoming and front desk had information about my issue and they checked me in quickly. during check-in time the gentlemen who was helping me gave me al the information, he assisted me for dinner ( I was really hungry ).. and he arranged my transportation for the day after and he gave late check-out ( my flight was at 9 pm and I checked-out from hotel at 6 pm ). he did everything for me wityout me asking. unfortunately I do not remember the gentlemen name...
I had great dinner. food was delicious and service was really nice too. when i got in restaurant , they knew about me and I got two dessert from house. it was so nice after horrible day.
and breakfast was amazing. all the juice they have are local natural fruit juice and presentation and service was awesome. there was cook for omelette. his name is Ricardo Fuerman. he was so nice to me. when he was cooking my omelette, he was kind and friendly. he always had a nice smile. actually everybody at the hotel has friendly smile and all the restaurant staff looks like really professional and they are.
there was a young lady at front desk. her name is Kelley. she was so helpful and kind to me and she helped me all day. she confirmed my transportation one more time and she informed me about that. she asked me about my issue and took care of me all day.
also Felix who was working at the business center and lobby area for assisting guest for anything, helped me a lot and he was so friendly and nice and had real smile all the time.. he was so professional about what he was doing and at the same time he was like one of my good friend.
I have lots of things to type but time to end typing now.

thanks to Sheraton Lima and special thanks to Kelley ( front desk ) , Felix ( front office, lobby ) and Ricardo ( kitchen ) I had a unforgettable stay with you..

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
wilmaria, Director of Guest Services and Public Relations at Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such positive experience regarding your stay with us.
We enjoyed reading your comments and we are very please to hear that our staff was very friendly and helpful with you.
Once again, thank you for your excelent review.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Located in Lima Central where many sights are, but a good walk to the Central Plaza. Dicey and dark walk at night, so I ate dinner at night in hotel. Hotel food and bar services good. Buffet constantly refreshed. Room spacious, comfortable and well-arranged. Tour groups and business travelers mostly. Majority of luxury hotels and restaurants away from the central area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Skoosh

wilmaria, Director of Guest Services and Public Relations at Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your time and for sharing your experience during your stay in our hotel.
It's always great to read that our guest enjoyed their stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.!

Rome, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I was there for work and I enjoyed the excellent view, cleaness, breackfast and lunch buffet.
The location is safe. You can also walk around and even to down town without problem. The staff is good the room are large and well equipped..... price around more than 200 dollar per night taxes included....

Room Tip: high rooms or in the back side
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
wilmaria, Director of Guest Services and Public Relations at Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay in our hotel.
We are very glad to hear that you experience was very good with our Staff and facilities.

Kind regards,

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I came to this hotel many times in recent years and I always feel welcome and confortable..It became like a second home in Lima. Rooms are clean, modern and confortable. Service is excellent and very friendly (staff like Gino and Julio always come to welcome me with a great smile when they see me). Breakfast buffet is delicious and very peruvian. Internet connection is ok. Hotel is located in downtown, old and popular part of Lima. If you want to visit the modern and trendy part of Lima, you can take a free shuttle available every 30 minutes at the hotel entrance. Air conditioning need some improvements. Pool and spa area need urgent renovations if they want to compete with other brand new hotels in Lima.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
wilmaria, Director of Guest Services and Public Relations at Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such good comments. We are very glad that you have a good experience at Sheraton Lima.
We hope you can visit us again in the near future.

Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center

Been to Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center? Share your experiences!