“Top notch hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Swissotel Lima

You added Swissotel Lima to your Saves list
Swissotel Lima
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Av. Santo Toribio 173 - Via Central 150 | Centro Empresarial Real, San Isidro, Lima, Peru   |
Ranked #8 of 202 Hotels in Lima
Newton, Massachusetts
“Top notch hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The staff at Swissotel Lima is truly exceptional in all respects, and the hotel rooms, the food and amenities are top notch. Everyone tries to be helpful and kind. My only complaints were that the pool is small and they charge extra for wi-fi in the guest rooms.

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Hello,
I stay in hotels 8-10 nights per month all over the world. I can easily say that the Swissotel Lima is my favourite. The staff are the most professional that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Smiles and a job well done go along with every encounter... the front desk desk staff, the business centre, the doormen, the pool staff, the gym....everywhere in this hotel.
Whenever I return, I get a "welcome back" attitude from everyone.
The rooms are spacious, clean and well appointed. The location, in the very safe neighbourhood of San Isidro, is close to all the sights of Lima. The restaurants are excellent. Coming back the hotel recently I was a bit hungry so I stopped at the Gourmet Deli. I simply ordered a tomato soup. What I got surpassed my expectations. Delicious! The breakfast buffets are amazing!
One of the things that truly impressed me on a recent visit was that the bed in my room had exactly the same number of pillows on it as I had used on a previous visit (I had put the surplus in the closet). It is that attention to detail that makes me look forward to my return visits to the Swissotel in Lima...and the smiles .
Well done and thank you.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
SalesandMarketingSLI, Gerente at Swissotel Lima, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Warm greetings from Swissotel Lima.
Thank you very much for the valuable time you invested in tripadvior.
All the Team and myself we have enjoyed very much to read your opinion about your experience here with us. You know that our hotel is your home in Lima, thank you for choosing us and we look forward to welcoming you soon

Manta, Ecuador
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

The staff at this hotel really made the difference. They were all so attentive, friendly, and accommodating. They made me feel very welcome and comfortable and it was really a treat. The food is also spectacular. I highly recommend the Sushi restaurant, although even the food in the Lobby Bar was fantastic. Breakfast is an amazing buffet with a killer omelet bar. I loved this property and would definitely go back!

Room Tip: Higher floors with a Sea View are the best!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
We are pleased that you had such a very good experience with us, especially having the chance to enjoy the excellent sushi restaurant , It is our privilege to provide personalized service to each of our guests, including the details you mentioned.

toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have had the opportunity to spend time in many hotels around the world and by comparison the Swissotel is be far one of the best. The staff were absolutely exceptional, the rooms immaculate, the food exquisite. I look foward to next visit.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
SalesandMarketingSLI, Gerente at Swissotel Lima, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Guest

We are enchanted that you had very good experience. It is our privilege to provide personalized service to each of our guests, including the details you mentioned.
On behalf of Swissôtel Lima, thank you for choosing us and we look forward to welcoming you soon!

Director of Operations
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

As always I had again a very good experience at the hotel. The attention was excellent and they made me feel at home.
They are used to wellcome the travelers in a very nice and friendly way and they do it better every time

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
SalesandMarketingSLI, Gerente at Swissotel Lima, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear Guest

On behalf of all of us, I would like to thank you for choosing Swissôtel Lima as your destination hotel and for sharing your comments with the members of Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure having you with us and specially that we did our best to make your stay memorable. You know that Swissotel is your home in Lima , you will be welcome anytime.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Swissotel Lima is my home away from home while in Peru. They uphold the reputation of the Swissotel name as being in my opinion, second to none. From the moment of arrival, the staff is welcoming, accommodating, professional and hospitable. Room and bed comfort, spa facilities, business center and dining are absolutely top notch - the daily buffet breakfast is superb! A great area for business or pleasure offering a wonderful selection of restaurants, including light fare at the hotels own on-site Gourmet Deli/Coffee Shop. I don't leave town without several loaves of their signature cinnamon bread in hand. Consistently this hotel delivers a top notch and memorable experience.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest
Warm greetings from Swissotel Lima.
Thank you for making Swissôtel Lima your home away from home and for the valuable time you invested in tripadvior.We are pleased to know that Swissôtel Lima exceeded your expectations. We are proud in providing a personalized service to each of our guests, We can ensure you we are fully committed to continue delivering the best service All our guests deserve.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have been travelling to Lima on business for the past 34 years, but in the past 10 or so years, I have had the immense pleasure to be a guest of the Swissotel in San Isidro. My sojourn is regularly 2 days and from the moment that I arrive at curbside to the moment that I leave again, I am treated like the most important VIP that one could imagine.

The atmoshpere, the warm welcome, the attentiveness, the professionalism, the politeness, the enthusiasm, the knowledge, the information, the attention to detail, the cleanliness, the comforts, the amenities, the quality of food, the presentation, the assistance, the humbleness and the genuine care is nothing short of excellence.

Every single department can be proud of their service: the doormen, the security staff, the front desk personnel, the dining and room service staff, the house cleaning staff, the operator, the concierge, the gym and spa staff, the gift store staff, and the grounds people are all to be appreciated. If there is anyone that I have left out, please include them because every department is outstanding.

I commend the management in charge of hiring such highly qualified employees who demonstrate nothing short of excellence!
Thankyou to Katya Hertig, ( the director of operations ) for inspiring and promoting such remarkable service. Congratulations!

Thankyou for making me feel like I'm on top of the mountain peak!

Muchissima gracias!

Donata Sforza

Room Tip: Perhaps rooms that have less buildings in front and I personally like over-looking the pool area.
Dear Mrs. Sforza

Thank you for sharing your experience at Swissôtel Lima with all the tripadvisor´s members. I am really glad to read that each time you come to Lima you discover a new exeperience with us.
We are to serve you , and don´t forget that our Hotel is your home

Driector of Operations

Been to Swissotel Lima? Share your experiences!