“Lovely Lima” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JW Marriott Hotel Lima

You added JW Marriott Hotel Lima to your Saves list
JW Marriott Hotel Lima
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Malecon De La Reserva 615 | Miraflores, Lima, Peru (Miraflores)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #1 of 207 Hotels in Lima
Sao Paulo, SP
“Lovely Lima”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Well located in Miraflores.
Close to parks, restaurants.
Nice staff, nice rooms, nice breakfast.
It is a Marriott like other Marriotts, with high standards.
Expensive breakfast. Internet is free in the public areas of the hotel, but you need to pay to acess in your room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Walter R, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Lima, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Dear Claudio,

We appreciate your fantastic comments and the time you have taken to share them! We thank you for your appreciation of our product and service. We strive to look for ways to exceed our customers’ expectations. Again, thank you and come back soon,

Walter Regidor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (356)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

After researching many hotel options for Lima, I chose JW Marriott and I'm glad I did. The hotel is above my usual budget, but after staying there I wouldn't stay anywhere else. It's location on the coast is stunning. There is shopping and restaurants across the street, with more options a short taxi ride away. The hotel is modern, very clean and provides everything you could possible need. The staff throughout the hotel was helpful and very professional. It's expensive, but worth every penny to stay here!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Walter R, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Lima, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your fabulous comments! Thank you very much!. Undoubtedly, our great location makes it for all our guests and customers for the reasons you have mentioned.
We look forward to welcoming you back!

Tomball, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I ended up having an unexpected day in Lima, Peru so had a taxi take me from the Airport to the Miraflores area. He dropped me at the Marriott, telling me there would be internet access on the 2nd floor. I approached a young woman, Gisela, who took my IPhone and logged me on to the guest website. I then asked her for a place to get original ceviche where the locals would go and presented me with a map and directions how to get there, which was within walking distance. She then looked up where the Hard Rock Cafe was located so I could go there and get a souvenir for a friend. Several hours later I went back to the Marriott and she was still on duty. I told her about my lunch, that I had made it to the Hard Rock. Because her lunch recommendation didn't turn out so well she walked me over the bar and had the bartender make me a double Pisco Sour and then asked my name for my room number, though she was comping the drink anyway. I was so embarrassed because I never said I was a hotel guest. She said "It doesn't matter......we are happy to help anyone we can it is a pleasure to help you even though you are not staying with us" and she meant it. The Peruvian people are friendly and accommodating and this big fancy hotel didn't care what I looked like or how I was dressed....they just wanted my experience to be a good one! I would never be able to afford this hotel but if you can, they are friendly, it is a BEAUTIFUL properly across from the Pacific Ocean!

Room Tip: Did stay here....but if I were, I would want a room facing the Pacific.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Walter R, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Lima, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Linda,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. Especially for your gratitude for our staff support – particularly about Gisella at the Concierge Desk –
We are most grateful for your sharing your nice experience with all through your review. Thank you!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

My stay last week was my 10th stay at JW Marriott Hotel Lima. I did not know, so I was pleasantly surprised to have a big fruit tray and refreshments and a note from the management delivered to my room in recognition of the milestone! The Marriott hotels tend to be predictably good, but it is the staff and their attentiveness at this particular hotel that makes me come back again and again. The rooms are functional for business travelers, and the wireless Internet fast enough for all my purposes. Location is great with respect to restaurants, shopping and running/walking. However, if you have business in the city center or the financial district you have to factor in extra time for traffic congestion. For safety's sake I always use the hotel taxis, also for transportation to and from the airport.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your fabulous comments! Thank you very much!. We will make sure our associates are aware of your comments about their service oriented attitude and hospitality, kindly remarked by you in your public review. We also want to thank you for your mentioning our product comfort and service. Undoubtedly, our great location makes it for all our guests and customers for the reasons you have mentioned. We also value the safety in the district and city and encourage our guests to follow recommendations like yours.
We look forward to welcoming you back! You are always welcome!

Redmond, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Our vacation began and ended in Lima, and fortunately, we chose the JW Marriott as our hotel.
The level of service we experienced was immpecable. The accomodations were excellent and the food and related service; outstanding. We thanks the staff at the JW Marriott for a magical introduction to Peru and as memorable a finish!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Walter R, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Lima, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your fantastic comments and your time to share with us your appreciation of our product and service. Rest assured we always look for ways to exceed our customer expectations!
Again, thank you very much!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

1st class hotel close to shopping mall in lima* mall has many choice for food & beverage, some US chain restaurant * hotel hasseaside views from all rooms* hotel has car service on site about triple what taxi fares will cost but if interested in safety a good choice*

Room Tip: all rooms have an ocean view
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your taking the time to posting your comments!! Thank you!! We are very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Your point of view about the safety is very important. We agree with you! Please come back, we are at your service and look forward to personally greeting you next time!

Salvador de Bahia, Brazil - SSA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Great location and perfect room. Staff members strive to deliver the best service ever!
Breathtaking views!
You can go on foot to the best restaurants in town.
Neighborhood is safe and clean.
There's a marketplace right across the street.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments! No doubts our location is great feature to point out. Also thank you for recognizing our staff members who truly serve with enthusiasm and courteously. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Walter Regidor

Been to JW Marriott Hotel Lima? Share your experiences!