“Excellent Experience + Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #55 of 1,081 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Peruvian, International, Fusion, Organic
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: NANKA is a gastronomic space in La Molina, an ecological district of Lima-Peru.In this space we offer a seasonal menu, especially designed for sharing, that aims to promote local and sustainable produce... A friendly and informative service culture by a team of young professionals passionate about gastronomy that aims to promote local and sustainable produce... A space specially designed that allow us to offer you an experience, more than something yummy to eat. Facebook: /Nanka.La.Molina twitter: /nankaperu
Las Vegas
“Excellent Experience + Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We visited this restaurant travelling from Las Vegas and me and my family loved the food and top service provided. My daughter is a vegetarian so she had found this place online. When we reserved for a party of 15 as it was a family reunion, they had our tables prepared and ready. Everyone enjoyed the quality, fresh food and it was a delightful experience. I will visit Nanka again on my next trip to Lima! Muchas Gracias Nanka!

• Visited September 2012
LorenaVal, Gerente at NANKA, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
We are glad you had a nice experience at NANKA! We look forward to welcoming you again soon! Kindest Regards! Lorena and Jason

Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I visited Nanka recently with my girlfriend and had only planned on staying for a drink but ended up eating there as the food look and sounded so good. It did not disappoint. We had the chicharrón and it was amazing. The pork was cooked to perfection and it came with a great selection of freshly made sauces. To receive beautiful homemade bread and olive oil before the meal was a lovely touch but to be given hand made alfahor biscuits and chocolates after our meal as well as the delicious, fresh herb water throughout was a bonus. We left very satisfied. The cocktails were amazing too. The chef Jason even came over and showed us some of the ingredients he uses in his dishes as I asked him some questions about one the dishes. Finally you can even walk around the restaurant and look at the herb garden which is a nice touch. We will be back to try more for sure.

• Visited September 2012
LorenaVal, Gerente at NANKA, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Thanks for your kind comments! We look forward to welcoming you soon! Cheers! Lorena and Jason
Lima, Peru
“Excellent new restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I went with some friends for lunch to this new restaurant. While we were waiting for our dishes, they kept serving us warm homemade bread with olive and seeds, and carrott soup. We ordered Pachananka for two persons(baked organic chicken, pork, sirloin, potatoes and veggies) , it was delicious. The staff is efficient and friendly. The australian cheff visited our table and offered us outstanding homemade chocolates. They have a small store where they sell organic products. I was gladly surprised by this excellent restaurant, and will definitely return.

• Visited July 2012
LorenaVal, Gerente at NANKA, responded to this review, July 21, 2012
Thanks for your kind comments Lillian. It was a real pleasure for all of us to serve you and your foodie friends :)

We look forward to welcoming you very soon!

Cheers!

Lorena
Toulouse, France
“Happy Birthday in Nanka !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

My wife invited me for lunch in that lovely place for my birthday.
We heard about the place through social networks and we were not disappointed.
Superb setting, friendly staff, awesome food and above all what a great fusion between traditional Peruvian recipe and European/Australian touch. Wicked ways to see the potential of traditional ingredients in a modern kitchen.
Just love every bites of the food we got: Cebichito con paltita y sandia, carpaccio de lomo de alpaca, arroz con pato, Bangers and mash (best mash potatoes ever with native potato variety) and 3 leches de choclo for dessert.
My wife really enjoy the natural fruit juices mixed with home grown herbs.
Nanka is a must to visit in Lima.

• Visited May 2012
, Gerente at NANKA, responded to this review, July 1, 2012
Thank you for your comments! We hope to welcoming you again very soon!

Send us your email to eventos@nanka.pe to keep you up to date with news and events that are coming up in NANKA.
“An amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I was invited for dinner in Nanka last month and I had a superb time there! The welcoming atmosphere and such a lovely hostess called Lorena. I am definitely taking my British colleagues there next month when they come to Lima to make presentations in the IATEFL Peru Conference which I am helping to organise.
Keep on like this Nanka!

• Visited May 2012
, Gerente at NANKA, responded to this review, July 1, 2012
Thank you for your kind words :) We hope to welcoming you at NANKA very soon! Cheers!