“Excellent food and service and the mist tender meat ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #135 of 1,189 Restaurants in Lima
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The New Temple of Peruvian Cuisine, rescuing our culinary traditions.
“Excellent food and service and the mist tender meat ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This place was just awesome with the best service and most delicious food ever. Lots of flavors in generous portions. The only thing we regretted was not having any room for dessert. Go there!

• Visited April 2013

Miami Beach, Florida
“Very very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I would highly recommend this restaurant. My wife and I were invited with our friends and loved the place. Very quite, very good service. Our entees were nicely prepared and presented. Very very good.

• Visited March 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I would highly recommend this restaurant. My wife and I had dinner here twice and loved both meals. The ceviche was very good, and our entees were nicely prepared and presented. They had a good wine list, and on our first night we both had a pisco sour. Very very good. The restaurant is located in a walkable area of Miraflores, and unlike many other restaurants it is open on Sundays.

• Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“Really nothing to remember”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

I like Peruvian cuisine, but this one was not the best. The ceviche was good, but the fish was a bit chewy, and the stuffed potatoes were a bit greasy.
I might be picky ,but I 've had for the last ten days, such simple, tasty, organic, fresh dishes, that I qualify this place as overrated!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Simply outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I went there while visiting for a conference. This place came recommended by locals and I was not disappointed. The food was plainly delicious starting with a trio of seafood appetizers including ceviche. The main course was a fish soup with intense flavor, definitely not for everyone but absolutely delicious. When I visited, there was no one there who spoke English and I don't speak a word of Spanish but the very helpful staff still made this an extremely pleasurable experience even though I had little idea about what I was ordering.