“Excellent Professional Cab Company” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 128 activities in Lima
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We offer to our visitors Private tours in Lima, such as, City tours, Day tours, special tours to The Pachacamac sanctuary, Paracas city, Ballestas Islands and The Nazca lines as well as Shore excursions in Lima for cruise ship passengers. Our tours can be modified adding, discarding or combining with other alternatives at your free choice and dates and schedules can be set according to your own priorities.We accept most major debit/credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and PayPal.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent Professional Cab Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I highly recommend this cab company, they provide very professional service, drivers are respectful, knowledgeable and on time. I hired them for a week and had the best service. My driver was Julio, prompt, on time and knew the city well, and not only that, he knew a lot of history it blew me away. This is the cab company to call. No safety issues. I travel quite often and these are the people i will always use.

Visited January 2013

Los Angeles
“Lima Airport Transportation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We used Lima Cabs to get to and from the Lima airport. It was easy to book online, and they sent us a confirmation email. They were waiting for us when we arrived with our name on a card. The driver spoke English and Spanish and was very polite, and helpful. The prices are reasonable and posted on their website. The cars are clean, attractive and comfortable. I will always use Lima Cabs when traveling to Peru and am recommending them to everyone traveling to Lima.

Visited December 2012
Morrisville, North Carolina
16 attraction reviews
“Edward and Ricardo are the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

As a single woman traveling Peru, I was very concerned about safety with the rogue taxis and all. Luckily, I found Lima Cabs! This is the only way to tour Lima.....even if you are in a group! They perfectly set up your schedule to see all of Lima sites in a timely manner. Edward and Ricardo are both very knowledgeable. I saw everything I wanted to see. When I landed in Lima at 11pm, Edward picked me up from the airport and took me to my hotel. The following day, I had a full day with Ricardo seeing the historical sites and the city tour for approximately 3-4 hours. Ricardo also recommended Mangos as a place to eat. It was excellent and a great view! The following day around 1pm, Edward picked me up to go to the airport for Cusco. Edward and Ricardo are always very prompt. On my way back from Cusco, Edward picked me up from the airport so I can grab dinner prior to my flight home at 1AM. I highly recommend Edward and Ricardo- the best way to tour Lima. They are worth every penny just to put your mind at ease for a quality tour, timely service, and safety.

Visited November 2012
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Great reliable car service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

My husband and I used Lima Cabs upon our arrival to Lima to get to our hotel. And we also used them to get back to the airport to fly to Cusco. Both times, Eduardo picked us up. He was right on time - very reliable and professional. His company was a very pleasant during both rides. We truly enjoyed our chats and he shared very helpful information about the city of Lima and other parts of the country. You can reserve a car in advance through their website - which was very easy and smooth. Their cars are very nice - new and clean.

Visited December 2012
SF Bay area
“Lima Cab - Airport Transfer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We booked online and received prompt response with 1/2 hr. The driver arrived promptly at the hotel the same night for the quick ride to the airport.

Visited November 2012