Stayed here for 6 nights to attend a conference. Accommodation was beautiful, facilities were great and the service was exceptional. My only issue was the cost of hotel provided services- laundry ( a weeks backpacking worth of clothes) cost over $200.00 to get laundered. Hotel provided taxis were crazy prices- a trip that cost 15 Sol in the public taxi, would cost 65 Sol in a hotel taxi. The hotel was well situated to explore Lima. The pool area was lovely, and while we didn't use the spa facilities, some friends did and said it was fantastic!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lima Hotel And Convention Center
- The Westin Lima Hotel Lima
- The Westin Lima Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center is the first Westin inSouth America and sits precisely in the middle of Lima’s financialdistrict, San Isidro. It has the largest and most modern conventioncenter in all Peru and a “Heavenly spa” that offers the guests arenewal and uplifting experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.