When reading a review it is always important who wrote it, right? A backpacker would find a Holiday Inn great, right?
I have been in some of the nicest places including like The Venetian,Las Vegas, the Burj al'Arab in Dubai, Cancun Hilton, Anantara Dhigu, Maldives etc so I have high expectations towards high end hotels.
The Westin Lima Hotel met those expectations. Real nice hotel with expensive materials and good craftmanship used. I loved their executive room and the executive lounge had nice, delicious selection of food at breakfast, lunch and dinner time. I for sure saved more on drinks and food than the upcharge for the executive room was.
Swimming pool area had a nice atmosphere and even the locker-room of the gym looks luxurious.
Really loved the lobby and the tranquility of the spa.
I am glad I picked this hotel for my stay in Lima. Absolutely satisfied.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lima Hotel And Convention Center
- The Westin Lima Hotel Lima
- The Westin Lima Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center is the first Westin inSouth America and sits precisely in the middle of Lima’s financialdistrict, San Isidro. It has the largest and most modern conventioncenter in all Peru and a “Heavenly spa” that offers the guests arenewal and uplifting experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.