Spent 6 nights here while on a business trip. We arranged pickup from the airport through the hotel and they didn't disappoint, we arrived at the hotel at 9pm and were blown away by the lobby which has impressive high ceilings, is stylishly arranged with a modern look and feel. The hotel is centrally located and has an interesting view of the city. One of the most impressive areas is the swimming pool which is open until 10pm and is beautiful at night with blue lighting. The gym could do with some work as it only has limited free weights although there are close to a dozen treadmills. Rooms are spacious and the bathroom is worth every penny. The staff were friendly and luckily they understand and speak english which helped with ordering food/drinks, we had a few mishaps during breakfast but luckily this did not happen again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westin Lima is a part of Starwoods Hotel and Resort. Guests staying here may be eligible to use their Starwood Prefered Guest (SPG) points according to what is stated on their webpage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Media 8, Inc., Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lima Hotel Lima
- The Westin Lima Hotel And Convention Center