We stayed at the Westin Lima Hotel two different times during our trip to Peru. We were blown away the first night we arrived at this modern hotel. The lobby is beautiful and comfortable - we found the staff to be helpful and friendly. We were pleasantly surprised that they all spoke excellent English. We were thrilled and grateful that Maras (the hotel restaurant) was open until midnight. The food was absolutely delicious and the service staff was attentive. Our room was spacious, clean, beautifully decorated and the bed was extremely comfortable. Floor to ceiling windows gave us an incredible view of Lima The bathrooms were well appointed and high end materials were used throughout. I especially enjoyed the rain shower head. Internet is available for free in the lobby and bar area. When we needed to print our boarding passes we used the business center which has multiple super fast computers - again free. The staff in the business center were also friendly and helpful. We stayed again at the Westin Lima for the last night of our vacation and it felt like we were coming home. We couldn't wait to have drinks in the lobby and another excellent dinner at Maras! We give this hotel and it's staff our highest recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westin Lima is a part of Starwoods Hotel and Resort. Guests staying here may be eligible to use their Starwood Prefered Guest (SPG) points according to what is stated on their webpage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lima Hotel Lima
- The Westin Lima Hotel And Convention Center