This is a gorgeous hotel with the same "heavenly" beds found in the US. The bathroom was very modern and large with a big tub and shower. The buffet breakfast is very nice with lots of options. My only complaint is there isn't a hot tub in the pool area. It's also very expensive and at first they were going to make us get two rooms because we had our daughters (ages 10 and 14). I have never encountered this before, especially when the room has two queens it seems silly to have 3 guests max per room. After calling the manager, they finally agreed to "just" charge us an extra $100 for another guest in the room. Crazy expensive for one night after our $50 rooms in the Sacred Valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westin Lima is a part of Starwoods Hotel and Resort. Guests staying here may be eligible to use their Starwood Prefered Guest (SPG) points according to what is stated on their webpage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lima Hotel Lima
- The Westin Lima Hotel And Convention Center