We had one of the executive suites on the 18th floor, corner room....Imagine how pretty it could be...Yes we had a great view from the room and from the floor to ceiling glass walls/window of our bathroom.
The location of the hotel is not walkable to all the city spots but you can hail a cab for S15= $7. Take a non-white cab (the myth being white cabbies are scoundrels and robbers. Not sure how true this is). We took a yellow cab to Barranco and our cab driver was very very nice.
The hotel also has a shuttle/Audi car service that takes you to Mira Flores once a day. Drop off at 8 pm and pick up at 11pm from Mira Flores. Very convenient.
the executive lounge on the 28 th floor has great views and great food. The staff there is very nice and chatty, We made friends with one staff and loved chatting with her over a drink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westin Lima is a part of Starwoods Hotel and Resort. Guests staying here may be eligible to use their Starwood Prefered Guest (SPG) points according to what is stated on their webpage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lima Hotel Lima
- The Westin Lima Hotel And Convention Center