“Unforgettable Bike Tour” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #10 of 68 Outdoor Activities in Lima
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Lima Urban Adventures offers unique and authentic day tours around Lima. They range from 2 hour to 1 day adventures and uncover back streets, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals, find out what makes the city tick, and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Lima. A local expert guide will provide the knowledge and lead you through a fantastic urban experience.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Unforgettable Bike Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2011

Went on a business trip to Peru and decided to stay over one day to take a mountain bike tour to Pachacamac. The tour was the best ever! Tito, my tour guide was extremely knowledgeable about the history of Ancient Civilizations in Peru. The scenery was just breathtaking! The route was thrilling and exciting! This is definitely a must do. We had a famous chicharron sandwich for lunch at one of the local restaurants. It was delicious! Overall, the tour was the highlight of my trip to Peru and I very Highly recommend this tour!

Visited November 2011

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Cecilia was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

Cecilia and I had a tour one-on-one. Normally, I would find such situations awkward, but she put me at ease. She even helped me practice my terrible Spanish! She knew the city like the back of her hand but didn't talk too much--just the right level of detail. I could have spent more time on the tour, but I got my money's worth for sure! I would recommend Lima Urban Adventures to anyone wanting a good overview of downtown Lima.

Visited November 2010