“Nice quiet hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #56 of 207 Hotels in Lima
Lima, Peru
“Nice quiet hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

During my holiday in Peru I stayed in Tinkus Hospedaje in Lima, which is in the neighborhood of Miraflores. It is a small, clean hotel. Good rooms and breakfast, the WIFI works great, and able to sleep well at night, very little noise, it's on a quiet street, but close to all tourist places. Very good value.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Lima, Lima, Peru
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

This place is an excellent one to stay in because it's very convenient, near superamrkets, banks, cinemas, very good restaurants and discos. It's verly well located. This factor made me decide to stay there. As for the service, one of the best one I've had in Lima. They were very helpul, and willing to do whatever was necessary to solve any problems. Thank God we didn't have any. The services included are more than enough to make sure your stay will be unforgettable, and I'm sure next I go to Lima, Tinkus will be my first choice.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Lima, Peru
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

We (a couple and our 2 year old child) booked a comfort room via internet. Yes indeed the location is very central and from outside it looks not bad. We arrived at 9pm and were quite tired from the long trip. They gave us a room on the 3rd floor. Actually it was very simple an relatively noisy and narrow. I think the location is the only justification for the high price. Nevertheless it looked ok and we decided to stay here our first night. Bathroom, internet were ok, however we were surprised that there was no measure of security (no guard neither professional staff). Personally, I would not have confided our laptops, watches, cameras etc. to the receptionist, although he was friendly and polite. Anyway, we decided in the same night to move out because we detected more than 20 bedbugs filled with blood (not ours) in our bed. And this is actually a no go.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
DalilaPostigo, Propietario at Hospedaje Tinkus, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
We were very surprised that something like this happened. It was the first time it did happen, and we dealt with the incident very quickly. This hotel is known for it's cleaniness.
Daytona Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

I had a great time in Peru. In Lima I stayed a few nights in a hotel in the center of Lima first of all, the hotel wasn't so good. Then I was told about Tinkus hotel by an Australian couple I met on a city tour. I moved the next day to Tinkus hospedaje. It is a very nice clean, small hotel, good price (I was paying more in my other hotel, and it wasn't as good). Tinkus is situated in a very good neighborhood, Miraflores. A lot of tourists, very safe and lots to do day and night. Recommended!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Oranjestad, null, Aruba
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Hi my name is Geraldine i'm From Aruba,I spent my Vaccaction in Peru and the small hotel i stay was very Nice.The breakfast nothing to complain.The Lady who make my breakfast treat me very nice like it's my mother was there.Also the recepcionist I think his name is Ivan verry nice to me.he helped me allot with questions and tour about Lima.Thank you Ivan Good Job.The price is very good.The district is safe Thank you staff and personal of Tinkus Hospedaje

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

My girlfriend and I stay at this very pleasant hospidaje in February. Highly recommended, great location, and very good price. The staff made us feel welcome as it was our first stop in Peru. It is in a safe district with shops, cafes, places to eat, and nightlife nearby. We had good Wifi and cable tv in our room, and a healthy breakfast served up until about 10am. Would we return to Tinkus again? For sure.

Room Tip: We had a large room on the top 3rd floor, and a nice terrace outside our door, room 14.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Kokkedal, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

I was recommended Tinkus from a friend of my, who had the same great exprience with this great hotel as I have had.

The location is perfect - just in the center og the very nice area in Lima called Mirafloras. You find yourself to be in walking distance to lots of great restaurants, the cost line etc.

The staff who speeks English very well, are good advisors for making your stay in Lima a increadible expirience. Further more, they have great insight in any sight worse visiting in Peru.

With Tinkus you get a great hotel at a low cost - you will not regret this selection.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo

Been to Hospedaje Tinkus? Share your experiences!