I am a single female traveller and the staff made me feel so welcome. First, I have to say they are soooo responsive to my emails and answering ALL my questions.
Second, I missed my flight from Washington, D.C. and my first night at their hotel. In my GREATI disappointment, I contacted them and asked them to keep my reservation. They did. My reserved stay was from September 9-September 13, 2013. They were sooo... patient and gracious. I was very......thankful. Also, they arranged a safe taxi driver for me. I finished customs from the Lima airport at 10:20pm..late. I looked around and found my taxi driver waiting in line for me with a sign with my name on it. WOW!!! I felt really GOOD and thankful.
Third. they have 4 or 5 breakfast options everyday. I chose Option 1. Scrambled eggs with tomatoes, mushrooms and cheese, and toast and jams. Also I chose orange juice. LOVE IT!!!
SHOUT OUT to the breakfast staff!!!
Also, there is a 24 hour tea and coffee station to warm you during your stay.
Fourth ... They are in a great location, plenty of banks,and restaurants nearby They give you a map and tell you places to see: parks, shopping and tours. They call safe taxis for you if you like. They are so warm and welcoming. They made me feel like family but nicer!!!
The rooms are modern and pretty looking. I loved the art on the walls and the TV. The beds are supportive and comfortable. There was also plenty of closet space.
Fourth...please do not hesitate to come here. You will love it as I did !!!!. This was a GREAT choice. I am still thinking about 3B Barranco EVERY DAY . I am definitely returning here in 2014.
They are very well organized and go out of their way to make sure you have a GREAT TIME during your stay. You will not regret it.
SHOUT OUT....... to Angela, Elizabeth, the Manager and breakfast staff and housekeeping- LOVE YOU, YOU ARE GREAT!!!
Thinking of you constantly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Chic and Basic B&B designed to provide travelers' basic needs. 3B is ideal for savvy travelers seeking value for money. With us you won't find the luxury or amenities of a big Hotel, but you will find a cozy and clean atmosphere, with a personalized service. Our basic amenities are designed for convenient and affordable modern travelers. Unfortunately our premises are not suitable for children under 12 years old nor groups larger than 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your 3B Barranco's - Chic and Basic - B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3b Barranco`s Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- 3b Barranco`s Boutique Hotel Lima