We stayed here for a few nights during a stopover in Lima based on its tripadisor ranking. Unfortunately the hotel was a bit disappointing for us. Here are the issues with this place: (1) the rooms are rather small and dont open to the outside, only to a small area enclosed by walls to let just a bit of light in (2) very thin walls and doors open to the central part of the house so it's very noisy to try and sleep (they do give you earplugs in recognition of this (3) for some reason, at least in the room we were in, there was no hot water available in the bathroom sink (only hot water in the shower - sink settings are simply cold or off) (4) painfully slow "high speed" Internet. On the plus side, the people were friendly, the hotel was clean, and we did enjoy walking around the Barranco neighborhood which has lots of great restaurants and bars. If we find ourselves in Lima again, we will probably stay in the same part of town, but likely choose a different hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Chic and Basic B&B designed to provide travelers' basic needs. 3B is ideal for savvy travelers seeking value for money. With us you won't find the luxury or amenities of a big Hotel, but you will find a cozy and clean atmosphere, with a personalized service. Our basic amenities are designed for convenient and affordable modern travelers. Unfortunately our premises are not suitable for children under 12 years old nor groups larger than 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your 3B Barranco's - Chic and Basic - B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3b Barranco`s Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- 3b Barranco`s Boutique Hotel Lima