“Suites Eucaliptus, Lima, Peru- great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Suites Eucaliptus
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Calle San Martin 511 | Miraflores, Lima 18, Peru   |
Ranked #180 of 207 Hotels in Lima
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Suites Eucaliptus, Lima, Peru- great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2015

very nice hotel, nice room, and the morning front desk guy, Fernando, very kind and charismatic. He welcomed me very warmly and gave me all necessary orientation to make my stay pleasant; so did the other front desk guys. I highly recommend the hotel for your next visit to Lima

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Hamilton, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2014

Spent three nights as there was little else available in my desired price range due to a UN Conference on the global warming being held at same time. Room was large but with no widows to the outside was very dark. Bathroom was in two parts with a shower and toilet in one area and a sink in the other. Leg space between toilet and shower stall was less than one foot making for an uncomfortable and cramped seating... Interesting conversion of an old home or maybe a Turkish Bath House with many reprints of great art lining all the walls, many corriders and stairwells in the place. You had a choice of hot water or cool water. You could not control the temperature. Wi Fi was only available in a public area and not as advertised. Staff was fine and accommodating when checking in and with luggage storage at checkout. No air conditioning other than a fan. Television is old.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2014

I went to Lima Peru and I wanted to lodge in Miraflores town.
When I ask for a cozy lodge ,I founded an incredible place in Suites Eucaliptus.
The place is warm,confortable and close to activities,restaurants and atractions in Lima.
The people who works there are very friendly and they are always helping .
The Price is affordable.
I enjoyed the place with my family.

Room Tip: Feel confortable to make reservations in Suites Eucaliptus. Is a good place in a good location,so c...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Grand Rapids, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

My sister and I recently booked a night at Suites Eucaliptus in Miraflores. After reading the reviews on here we were really excited to check out this boutique hotel, as it is in a great location. I made our reservation in June and paid online through their website. I received a reservation number, but never got any formal confirmation that my payment was received. I thought it was a little strange that the hotel offered so little communication, so I emailed them just to make sure they had received my reservation, and also to set up a taxi from the Lima airport.

Our flight was 2 hours late to Lima, but the taxi that the hotel sent was still waiting for us. It cost $25 USD (as advertised on their website) which is a little more expensive than the typical going rate, but we appreciated having a reliable ride ready to take us to the hotel.

However once we got to the hotel, our experience changed. Our room was very dark and dimly lit, one of the beds wasn't made, the room smelled very musty and we were just overall uncomfortable with the situation. We could hear EVERYTHING going on outside the room - the walls must be very thin. We were quite shocked, because the reviews on this website stated how cute and nice the hotel was. Maybe we just got the wrong room at the wrong time, but we ultimately decided to book another hotel for the night and did not stay at Suites Eucaliptus.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

a nice alternative to your usual hostel/hotel stay. This place is in the heart of miraflores with a great location. From the outside it looks like the house of somebody´s cute grandma. it´s kinda funky three story little building. on the inside the walls and rooms arre covered by replicas of peruvian masterpieces. The rooms all come with one or two art books. I found this place extremely charming, and also the rooms were very quiet. I had a double room which did not have a window to the street and that felt a little claustrophobic but at the same time, it was nice and dark and i got some great sleep.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Oxapampa, Peru
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

This place is just amazing! I have a few friends in Lima that recommended this place, and now I know why. I visited Lima a few weeks ago and stayed in Suites Eucalyptus. I was searching for a place to relax and enjoy the touristy things around the area. I was in walking distance from everything I wanted to see in Miraflores. Suites Eucalyptus is perfectly located on Calle San Martin, which is roughly five blocks away from Larcomar Shopping Center. I`d recommend this place to anyone searching for a place to relax, and also any honeymooners looking for a cozy ambience! I also would like to add that the plants and flowers that surround the building gives it a special touch!!

Room Tip: There`s an exquisite sushi restaurant right across the street.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Glendale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

This trip was unforgettable, we went to visit my wife's family, we chose this hotel because was close to them, we got a suite because we went with our children, the suite was well equipped, had a terrace where we enjoyed the weather. The hotel is super comfortable, cozy and clean, the staff very helpful, the area is central, we walk to Larco Mar and other nice places in Miraflores.

Room Tip: The Suites in the second floor are wonderful for families.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Suites Eucaliptus? Share your experiences!