“Monicas Tours - six hours in Lima” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Owner description: Tour guide
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Paget Parish, Bermuda
“Monicas Tours - six hours in Lima”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I spent one day in Lima, enroute to Cusco. I booked a tour with Monca's tours - the best decision! The guide was great, friendly yet professional - she tailored the day to my interests, and was full of information. I saw much more than if I had been on a group tour, there was no waiting around or deadtime. I highly recommend the tour!

Visited September 2012
MonicaToursPeru-com, Propietario at Monica Tours Peru, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Dear friends
Sorry for the delay in responding, I am happy you are enjoying the City Tour in Lima, was a good introduction to your trip.

New York City, New York
“How Monica saved our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

My partner and I awoke on board our ship and went out onto to our balcony only to discover that a fog bank had enveloped the approach to Lima's port. We spent the next 6 hours waiting for the fog to lift, so instead of beginning our time with Monica seeing LIma at 0800 it was nearly 1200 when we left our ship. WHile the captain extended our stay by several hours it was still a challenge to see and go to all the places we had hoped to visit. Monica not only stayed at the dock waiting for us but she began to replan our stops to make sure we could visit them all in one way or another. Once we began and she saw how fast we both could move especially when set free she realized we could do a lot more even in a shorter time period. She had already known that we were very intersted in visiting art galleries and not the touristy kind and because of her we discoverd two galleries that to this day where we continue to purchase items.
The automobile she used was roomy clean and great and while we saw many if not all of the major sites she also made sure we got off the beaten path and visited many NON tourist destinations. We highly recommend her services for everyone of all ages

Visited March 2012
Dear friends
Sorry for the delay in responding, I am happy you are enjoying the City Tour in Lima, after you waiting so long for the fog.
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“Monica Tours - 6hr Lima Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Had a great solo trip around Lima tailored to just how I wanted it and fitting very nicely into the limited time I had in Lima before flying back home. Monica has great knowledge about Lima and is able to tell you all about the history, locations and top attractions. I had looked with other companies and most did a day trip around Lima and a separate night trip to the Water Show - Circuito Mágico del Agua at the Parque de la Reserva. I wanted to do both so was able to roll these into one with Monica Tours and was picked up from my hotel in Miraflores at about 3pm, we went sightseeing around Miraflores and Barranco, visited all the famous sites in central Lima including the Monastery and then spent the last part of the tour watching the laser show in the dark! Definitely recommend it if you want something tailored to what you want and is also good if you are a solo traveller since it is a very safe way of exploring the whole of Lima!

Visited September 2012
MonicaToursPeru-com, Propietario at Monica Tours Peru, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Dear friend :
Thanks for your comments and I hope you find yourself enjoyed your stay in Peru.
kisses
Melbourne, Australia
“Monica Tours Peru - Nazca Lines and Ballestas Islands One Day Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Monica provided a full service and treated me like a long lost member of her family not just a customer. She provided support throughout the day when things did not go to plan, and despite starting at a ridiculous hour and transferring me to my hotel close to midnight she maintained her professionalism and happy disposition. She made my trip an excellent experience. Monica always responded quickly despite the time differences between Peru and Australia. Thank you Monica

Visited July 2012
Dear friends
Sorry for the delay in responding, I am happy to find yourself enjoying the trip and have got up very early.
Las Vegas, Nevada
22 attraction reviews
“Great tour of Lima with Monica”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband and I took the day tour from Callao to Lima to see the main city sights and the Incan ruins of Pachacamac and we really enjoyed it. Being with such a small group in a minibus was a better option for us than being with a large group, and our guide was great. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2012