“Lovely hotel and staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 202 Hotels in Lima
Ottawa
“Lovely hotel and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

By way of my review, I must say that my stay here was in March 2013. Regardless of the passage of time, my business stay here was wonderful. The area is safe with a large choice of great restaurants. Accommodations were very comfortable, clean and functional. Breakfast was excellent and supported by very pleasant smiling staff, who were so polite and courteous.

Miss Inga at the front desk was our gift from heaven, a wonderful lady who advised out group on endless things. On the last night of our stay, one colleague from Australia needed medical help before travelling, Miss Inga made sure everything was taken care of.

Lovely hotel to stay at, if I have future meetings back in Lima, it will be my clear choice for sure.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me and my fiance stayed at this hotel on the last night of our trip in Peru. We were warmly greeted at the front desk and the bellman was very friendly as well. The lobby is very clean and a nice entrance.

We were taken directly up to our room my the bellman and were surprised by the size of the rooms. Our room was very large and included a sitting area as well as an area where the bed and TV were. The bathrooms also included a bathtub in addition to the shower and had a great kit of toiletries. There were plenty of drawers and closest for clothing.

The bed was extremely comfortable (although we were very tired by that point as well!). The surrounding area was great - lots of restaurants as well as a large market call Wong.

It was too bad that we didn't have more time to enjoy the hotel as well as San Isidro. We would definitely book with this hotel again if we are to visit Lima again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Paula I, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Good morning Ms. Freeman,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such an important comment.

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro we thank you for your preference and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our country. It was a pleasure to assist you.

Please do not hesitate in contact me if you need anything further.

Sincerely.

Paula Inga
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent hotel with extremely helpful staff, only complaint to the traffic noise during rush hour. Noting they can do about it. Breakfast was good, an they offered a complimentary treat after checking.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Dear Ms. Shawn,

I would like to thank you for your commentaries left.

All the staff here at the Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro are grateful for your visit and invite you to come back as soon as you can.

Please do not hesitate in contact me if you need anything further.

Sincerelly.

Paula Inga
Bjarred, Sweden
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed 3 nights here for business. Hotel is good for that. Typical American two queen size bed room in brown marble and carpet. Not my cup of tea if I can chose.

Gym is quite small.

I found location very good, San Isidro is in the middle of everything. Just half a block away there are plenty of restaurants and some really good ones too like Zen, Malabar, honzo and Starbucks as well as Wong Supermarket.

Breakfast really good and the personal extremely service minded!

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Paula I, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Good morning Hultback,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro we thank you for your preference and the important information you provide online.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need more assistance. We enjoy your stay.

Sincerelly.

Dushanbe, Tajikistan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014

My room was spacious and beautifully decorated. The breakfast was excellent. The service too. A few good restaurants nearby - a good Italian a 2 minute walk around the corner from the hotel. Supermarket and chemist nearby too. Great as a business hotel but not for tourism as it is a long walk from Miraflores or the sea front and the main tourist attractions. Unless of course you use a taxi - which isn't expensive.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Paula I, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro, responded to this review, November 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment your guest experience.

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro, we would like to thank you for the detailed information given and shared.

We appreciate the feedback offered.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely

Beer Sheva, Israel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2014

It is not bad, it is even good but it is not 5, not 4 stars and it is not suite. Single room, single bedside table, single lamp, single chair, and single dish with four fruits, single fork, and single knife. We were to leave half an hour before the breakfast time and asked for any breakfast (included and paid). Do you believe what we got? Single apple, single bottle of water and single candy stick. For two! It was not mistake. The receptionist confirmed such “breakfast”.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2014

I initially booked a room with an extended double bed and got a room with two standard doubles with non working air con. I called and I was immediately moved to a room with a King size bed and very good air con at no cost to me ( I was staying with my wife for a few days). Then I had a less than average experience in the restaurant mid afternoon so I told them and they offered us both a free meal and sent a bottle of chilled wine to my room to say sorry. I have to say that any idea of customer service I had prior to this is blown out of the water. These guys are amazing. Not perfect but they fix any problems immediately and go over and beyond any expectation. I am a seasoned traveller and this is the first time I have ever experienced this. I will now search out the Radisson hotel chain for all my future stays anywhere in the world. I checked and this is their motto.. 100% satisfaction and they mean it.

Room Tip: Wifi is about 200 - 400kpbs. Not as fast as some places but its reliable and works everywhere in the...