“has lost tremendously” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Rodrigo Restaurante

Rodrigo Restaurante
Francisco de Paula Camino 231, Miraflores | Luis Chira, Lima 01, Peru (Miraflores)
Website
Neighborhood: Miraflores
Palm Beach, Florida
“has lost tremendously”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I could not believe the entry plate 2 long canelonis filled with pate , that was it..?
Thats what they call International Cuisine..

Main dish Mero, a little piece of fish ( I would say 2/3rds of a cigarette box), seemed almost that the fish had been frozen before.. a bit of sauce..and nothing else.. some kind of pototo or vegetable so small that I just said forget it.

There are so many excellent Restaurants in Lima, I can not recomend this to anyone.
My guess the owener was not there or unexplainable..

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

QUITO
“Food was good, service poor and ambiance average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Seems like this was a pretty good place not to long ago. However, it was clear that they didnt give it all.

Visited March 2012
Mexico City, Mexico
“Be aware - their valet parking is unsafe”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2010

I thought this to be a very good restaurant - until my ipod was stolen out of my car that i had left at their valet parking. Even though I tried to speak to them about it the following days, i was ignored and even treated with disrespect. Seems they dont really care about their clients...

Lima, Peru
“Complete and utter mess - A real nightmare!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2009

A few years ago, my then wife-to-be (now wife) an I were walking around Miraflores looking for a bar, when we spotted Rodrigo. It looked quite hip, so we decided to go in. We went straight to the bar and asked if they could serve us some food with the drinks. They told us that food was only served in the dining room, so we moved... HUGE mistake. its was the beginning of the most annoying experience of my life, restaurant wise.

We sat at an available table that had no reservation sign. A waiter approached us and said that we should leave the table immediately because it was the owner's. Then, we were seated at a 2-seat fast-food-joint like table. When my wife asked the waiter what was in certain cocktail, he replied in a sarcastic tone, "what, you don't know?". I admit that it was our mistake not having stormed out the restaurant after that, but I didn't want to spoil what was supposed to be a romantic evening.

The next waiter appeared with five complimentary shot glasses with watermelon juice, quail egg, pesto and other strange concoctions... HORRIBLE.

Now the food: ranged from bland to disgusting. Minuscule portions. The comparison between the description on the menu and the actual dish was a joke.

They charged us A LOT for the water (which we didn't ask for) and cover.

The check was ridiculously high.

A foodie nightmare, indeed.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Boston
“Another Delicious meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2009

It never disappoints me... Rodrigo has become one of the restaurants I visit every time I travel to Peru. It is an expensive restaurant but it is worth every cent. The service was excellent and I must add it was quite a pleasure to enjoy such elaborated, tasty dinner I had.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere