“Excelent” 5 of 5 stars

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excelent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Good restaurant!
the quality of the food is unforgettable.
really for repeat visits
highly recommended

Visited November 2012

• Greek first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best risotto you'll ever enjoy.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We read about this place on all the travel blogs and just mentioning its name in Cuzco elicits a "si, si" from the locals. The seven sol per person cover charge is worth it.

When I asked for a recommendation, our server pointed out the seafood risotto. I obliged and was thankful I did -- the flavors were undeniably the best I've ever had in a seafood dish. Full of shrimp and scallops and prawns; absolutely delicious. I knew I'd made the correct decision when the large party of 12 was served their dinners and six bowls of risotto arrived.

Highly recommended.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“If I had to choose the best, this would be the best in Cusco!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Was referred to this restaurant by a travel guidebook as well as a local guide, decided to head to this place and try it out. Location of restaurant is pretty central and very close to Plaza de Armas.

The moment I stepped into the restaurant was overwhelmed by the crowd in the restaurant. Many had to wait in queue for a table for those without reservations, for me was real easy as a solo traveller to get a seat by the bar.

The atmosphere of the restaurant is really good and everyone seems to be enjoying the food a lot! The staff there speaks fluent English and are very friendly, are always there to provide recommendations based on each individual preferences. Was recommmended to try alpaca when I requested to try something unique, and I must say it has been an awesome recommendation. Really enjoyed the food a lot, and I can see that the boss takes pride in the quality of the food as he is always checking on the food prepared by the cooks before the dish is served to the customer by the waiters.

A pity the food was so filling else would definitely have a go at the desserts! Price is pretty reasonable as well and this has to be one of the restaurants you have to visit if you are in Cusco!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Romantic - good wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

This was a treat night for us, as we had conquered the inca train for the previous 4 days. It was a great treat. The food was fantastic, and we had some much deserved good red wine. Missed this place so much on the rest of our travels.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere, wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We were advised on good authority that this is one of the best in the city and we were really impressed. We had tapas and drinks at the bar one night and returned after our inca trail hike to eat dinner in the restaurant on our last night in town. A great experience. Book in advance as this place is hot.

Visited November 2012