“One of the best carpaccios I´ve ever tried” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 423 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Peruvian, International
Hong Kong, China
“One of the best carpaccios I´ve ever tried”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I went to this restaurant during my first day on cusco as it was close to my hotel and as I had very good recommendations of it. I ate an alpaca carpaccio in huacatay sauce. The meal was nicely presented and tasted very good. It definitely was one of the best carpaccios I´ve ever tried. The dessert i had was also excellent. This is far the best of the restaurants i went in Cusco

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
Lima, Peru
“Great place to visit, good drinks.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Loved the place and the bar section. Good drinks and decent food. A little pricey but worth it. Service is excellent.

Visited September 2012
“A Delicious Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was not all that thrilled at going to what I expected to be an Italian retaurant. When we arrived, I realized when I looked at the menu that it is very much Peruvian, and incorporates Peruvian culture and tastes into traditional Italian dishes. I was completely blown away by the delicious Osso Bucco! The bread was tasty.

We had a rich, heavenly chocolate mousse for dessert.

Funny story, I actually had a brief moment where I passed out from the altitude there on the table, and the staff was very attentive.

It was a very romantic first night of our honeymoon here and I loved the atmosphere.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Single travellers not very welcome”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

For the price they charge it should be OK for Evert course. The entree was decent, the main course had Somers serious problems. The dessert and coffee were quite good.
Unfortunately the single traveller again gets a bum deal... only bar seating, pushed around several times.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Grand Cayman
“Best Mushroom Soup in this side of the World!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have attached a photo of the mushroom soup we had at Cicciolina. I would go back there just for this mushroom soup. In fact, we did go back when we were in Cusco. Definitely a nice place for lunch or dinner. We also ordered the shrimp pasta with the dark noodles but it was tasteless compared to the mushroom soup.

• Visited September 2012