Our room was a double, right off the courtyard.
It was dark with no external windows and incredibly musty.
It was also very cold.
The noise was unbelievable. Noise from the bar upstairs would travel down, and people in the courtyard right outside drinking till after 1am meant sleep was hard to come by. We stayed there the night before the Inca trail which meant we had less than 4 hours sleep.
The toilet off the main courtyard randomly ran out of water, the showers were more often than not cold or lukewarm. How disappointing.
The free breakfast was adequate, bread and jam and fruit.
The shared bathrooms were pretty yuck.
This is definitely a 'budget backpackers' and i would never stayed here again and never recommend it.
The travel desk guy was not helpful at all.
But the laundry service was good.
- Also Known As:
- Pirwa Hostels Backpackers Hotel
- Pirwa Hostels Backpackers Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a chain hostels offering types of different accommodations for backpackers of entire world giving them all the basic needs such us , internet access, room of video , bar safe deposit boxes, pleasing environment and the most important the location in the center of the cusco city... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Pirwa Hostels Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.