This hostel seemed fine at first, there is a cute courtyard and the staff even offered us tea while we were waiting for our room to be ready but, it went downhill from there. First, we had booked a private 4 person room to rest for two nights before hiking the Inca Trail but, now they only had shared rooms left so, the four of us were put with two other people. Our room was right on the courtyard and people were up screaming and yelling most of the night- so much for resting. The next night they moved us to our own 4 person room however, we had to push 4 or 5 cats out of the room when we moved in and there was cat urine all over the carpet and even some of the bedding! We were planning to stay here again after the hike but canceled it and found a much better place that was actually less expensive.
I've stayed in many hostels and this is the only one I have ever canceled a reservation at. It was awful!
- Also Known As:
- Pirwa Hostels Backpackers Hotel Cusco
- Pirwa Hostels Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a chain hostels offering types of different accommodations for backpackers of entire world giving them all the basic needs such us , internet access, room of video , bar safe deposit boxes, pleasing environment and the most important the location in the center of the cusco city... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Pirwa Hostels Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.