Our family of four stayed here for 4 nights. They were very friendly and helpful. We also booked our trip to Macchu Picchu through their travel agency. We were very please with the trip and the price. We shared a room with 2 bunk beds which was right across from the bathrooms. The beds were really comfortable. Although it was a room on the first floor near the gathering area it was fairly quiet at night, but in places like these it's always good to bring ear plugs. The bathrooms were cleaned daily and the staff was always very responsive to our questions and needs. Our daughter actually got sick on our last day there and the staff called a local clinic that does "house visits". It cost us about $50 but it was worth it as we were traveling the next day and were able to get her some antibiotics. Although we had checked out of our room the staff let her sleep in an extra bunk upstairs. We were very grateful for this. They also had lots of social things going on although we didn't do many of them as we were pretty tired at night. If you are open to meeting new people and sharing a bathroom this is a very friendly, clean, and organized hostel. We'd stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Pirwa Hostels Backpackers Hotel
- Pirwa Hostels Backpackers Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a chain hostels offering types of different accommodations for backpackers of entire world giving them all the basic needs such us , internet access, room of video , bar safe deposit boxes, pleasing environment and the most important the location in the center of the cusco city... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Pirwa Hostels Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.