Surface deep this place is fine. If you can sleep heavily through loud noises, lack of curtains and so on. The shower in the double room wet the whole bathroom as the curtain wasn't long enough, this in turn meant the door was warped and didn't close. Nice for privacy. The staff couldn't tear their eyes away from the TV long enough to be interested in you.
Finally, and it's a biggy, the third floor isn't finished, so there's not a roof, there's a gap between the second and third floor which you could easily fall through. And.... they're building a hotel next door and they kept going past 9pm.
Ear plugs, eye mask, good with heights, don't need a roof - you'll be fine.
- Also Known As:
- Pirwa Hostels Backpackers Hotel
- Pirwa Hostels Backpackers Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a chain hostels offering types of different accommodations for backpackers of entire world giving them all the basic needs such us , internet access, room of video , bar safe deposit boxes, pleasing environment and the most important the location in the center of the cusco city... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Pirwa Hostels Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.