They have reasonable prices. However, if you want a double room, they do not have any rooms with a private bath. I am ok with shared bathrooms, but in the case of this hostel you have to walk outside to get to the bathroom. In some cases this is fine, but during July in Cusco, it is too cold to do this! We left and went to another hotel nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Pirwa Hostels Backpackers Hotel
- Pirwa Hostels Backpackers Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a chain hostels offering types of different accommodations for backpackers of entire world giving them all the basic needs such us , internet access, room of video , bar safe deposit boxes, pleasing environment and the most important the location in the center of the cusco city... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Pirwa Hostels Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.