“The best quality/price ratio” 4 of 5 stars

Hostal Palacio Real
Calle Saphi 844, Cusco, Peru   |
Ranked #39 of 285 Cusco B&B and Inns
Brussels, Belgium
“The best quality/price ratio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

The best quality/price ratio I ever found in Cuzco, I managed to directly deal a good price with the manager and to have a bit more customized breakfast. They lend us coverings and a radiator. They tried their best to be helpful. Minus: Rooms are small and they don't have furniture

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Quebec City, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

after searching some hotels and hostels in internet, me and my friends decided to book the hostel Palacio Real and apparently we made ​​a very good choice, we had very quick responses from the manager Marlene, prices are accessible to all pockets, rooms are very nice, clean and above all very comfortable.
the staff’s care was the best quality they really made us feel like family even we felt at home. Thanks Marlene, Joel and Javier.
I recommend this hostel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Munich, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

me and my family had a nice stay in this hostel, the location is very good at 50 meters from the main square, the rooms are very comfortable and very clean, attention by the psersonal was excellent, Joel the receptionist was very helpful and answered all questions we had, the manager Marlene was also very friendly, she helped us with some tips to acclimatise better and she took care of us since we arrived until we returned to the airport to take our flight back.
I highly recommend this hostel if someone wants to spend a few days in Cusco, the prices of the rooms are accessible to all budgets.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2008

I have never panned a hotel before, but considering that I used other reviews to book this hotel, I feel that I should advise other travellers to try elsewhere. The owner is a nice old guy and I feel awful being so critical, but take it from me: the showers are cold - despite the efforts of the staff to convince me otherwise. The website advertises air conditioning - but the rooms are freezing. You will need your sleeping bag. And if you are unlucky enough to get a room at the front, take earplgus. Also, many of the rooms are lit from the outside all through the night - so take a sleeping mask as well. And the pillows are like telephone shaped bricks - so all in all, in my opinion, you can expect a terrible nights sleep. So my advice? Try elsewhere.

• Stayed August 2008
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
manchester
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2007

Nice clean, newish hotel around 10 mins walk from heart of Cusco. Good value in this beautiful tourist town especially when everywhere gets so full up. Breakfast is basic but so many nice cheap places to eat nearby and lovely owner

Stayed August 2007