A marvellous small hotel in a great location.
We (two couples and a single) stayed three nights in this hotel.
The rooms were very comfortable with beautiful bathrooms. Very deep baths which were hard to resist after a day of sightseeing.
A small central courtyard and a beautifully maintained old building.
Excellent buffet breakfast.
Service was attentive and excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra La Casona Hotel
- Inkaterra La Casona Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Relais & Châteaux property in Peru, an exquisite 16th century colonial manor, located just steps away from the picturesque main square. Once occupied by the conquistadors of Peru, it is now an exclusive boutique hotel that has been carefully restored to retain its historical heritage and décor. With suites set around a Spanish courtyard, the manor offers sober elegance without sacrificing authenticity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Inkaterra La Casona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.