The hotel is gorgeous and comfortable. Only a few rooms, so there is no big crowd. The rooms are large and bathrooms are modern. An easy walk to the Cusco Square. A museum next door.
This place is right across from the Monastery Hotel which costs much more. You get the same experience because the hotel layout and concept is similar. Food and servise are top notch.
A very comfortable bed after a long day of walking.
This was a wise and memorable choice.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra La Casona Hotel
- Inkaterra La Casona Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Relais & Châteaux property in Peru, an exquisite 16th century colonial manor, located just steps away from the picturesque main square. Once occupied by the conquistadors of Peru, it is now an exclusive boutique hotel that has been carefully restored to retain its historical heritage and décor. With suites set around a Spanish courtyard, the manor offers sober elegance without sacrificing authenticity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Inkaterra La Casona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.