This was my favorite place we stayed in Peru. The courtyard was beautiful to come home to, the staff were very welcoming and super helpful with advice, and the breakfast was simple but nice. I appreciated having tea available all day. Our room was nice and we were provided with a space heater to keep us warm at night. Unlike other hotels we stayed at, there was always hot water. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Casona Les Pleiades Hotel Cusco
- Casona Les Pleiades Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel B&B "Casona Pleiades" is an intimate and charming private Bed and Breakfast, located in the historic artisans’ district of San Blas, three blocks from the Main Square, and within walking distance from Cusco’s main attractions, museums, restaurants and entertainment.Each room of our B&B features all modern comfort: private bathroom, cable TV, electric heater, safe deposit box, Wi-Fi internet connection and free internet access, orthopedic mattress, and down comforter.Services of laundry, tours and restaurants reservation, in-room massages, private taxi services, happy hour, complimentary airport pick-up on check-in day, etc. See you soon in CuscoThe Team at Casona Pleiades ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Casona les Pleiades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.