We turned up unplanned and unannounced and were welcomed with breakfast and tea straight away! Staff were fantastic - very helpful and friendly with good advice on all manner of things! Rooms were comfortable, clean and had everything you needed. There were 3 of us and a room was $55 I think so very good value and the level of service is better than many 5star hotels I have stayed in! I would definitely stay there again if I were to return to Cusco.
- Also Known As:
- Casona Les Pleiades Hotel Cusco
- Casona Les Pleiades Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel B&B "Casona Pleiades" is an intimate and charming private Bed and Breakfast, located in the historic artisans’ district of San Blas, three blocks from the Main Square, and within walking distance from Cusco’s main attractions, museums, restaurants and entertainment.Each room of our B&B features all modern comfort: private bathroom, cable TV, electric heater, safe deposit box, Wi-Fi internet connection and free internet access, orthopedic mattress, and down comforter.Services of laundry, tours and restaurants reservation, in-room massages, private taxi services, happy hour, complimentary airport pick-up on check-in day, etc. See you soon in CuscoThe Team at Casona Pleiades ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Casona les Pleiades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.