Used this as your base in cusco as we did the inca trail. Only 5 blocks from Plaza de armas and surrounded by good restaurants. Had warm water in the shower and a small heater in the room if you felt cold at night. Breakfast is descent and the eggs were made to order. Staff was very friendly. Would stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Casona Les Pleiades Hotel Cusco
- Casona Les Pleiades Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel B&B "Casona Pleiades" is an intimate and charming private Bed and Breakfast, located in the historic artisans’ district of San Blas, three blocks from the Main Square, and within walking distance from Cusco’s main attractions, museums, restaurants and entertainment.Each room of our B&B features all modern comfort: private bathroom, cable TV, electric heater, safe deposit box, Wi-Fi internet connection and free internet access, orthopedic mattress, and down comforter.Services of laundry, tours and restaurants reservation, in-room massages, private taxi services, happy hour, complimentary airport pick-up on check-in day, etc. See you soon in CuscoThe Team at Casona Pleiades ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Casona les Pleiades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.