We stayed here 2 nights with our tour group, Vermont Bicycle Tours, who made the arrangements in advance. The tour buses cannot get to it, but walking a block is no big deal. We were able to walk less than a mile to see the square with the large cathedrals and shops. This is where all the travel photos of Cusco are taken. Very nice. Being able to walk back and forth from our hotel was great. Lots of shops in between as well. The hotel staff was excellent and spoke English. There were common rooms but not very large. The courtyard was very nice and it is enclosed by glass walls and doors. So when you open the door to your room you can see straight into the courtyard without dealing with the weather. It rained and hailed while we were there, so that was important. It's a perfect place for larger groups to sit around the tables. There is a bar in the hotel but not a restaurant. There are a few shops immediately to you left when you walk out the main entrance. Near the street is a store that sells scarves, hats, sweaters, glove all made from alpaca (or llama?). We found it had the best product at competitive prices than all the stores around the square or on the streets to the hotel. The lady speaks English well enough. We took care of our Christmas shopping in one store.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Orbitz so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection