I stayed in the Casa Andina PC with friends overall for three nights. We were visiting Peru (particularly Machu Picchcu) on a holiday which had been tailor-maid for us by Imagine Latin America. I found the rooms were clean and comfortable,and the staff friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house, just 3 blocks from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas, replete with authentic colonial character. It offers the intimacy of a boutique hotel but the comforts and services of a much larger property. The hotel is distinguished by its 3 interior patios with wooden balconies and the romantic gourmet restaurant invites guests to dine by candlelight in one of 4 connected salons richly decorated with 18th-century Cusco School paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.