After experiencing the Arequipa sister hotel, we were equally delighted with Cusco. The usual centre courtyard filled with curios bordered by a magnificent restaurant, reception area ,bar and lounge room where Coco tea was always available. As you meander around the corridors on the way to your room, every corner you turn displays local antique pieces, paintings, sculptures and all facing more smaller inner courtyards also filled with exotic plants and bric a brac. The rooms are quite large, bigger than Arequipa and many, as with ours, was split level with 3 steps leading to a huge king size bed and en-suite. A lounge-dining room faces you as you enter the room complete with desk, bar fridge, TV and lounge, all very relaxing. We had wonderful local food in the restaurant both breakfasts and dinner., in particular the local rainbow trout served on Quinea and tasty chillies to enhance the flavour. The only small drawback is the hotel's location situated on a extremely busy corner in the near centre of town. Buses need to pull up in always busy traffic much to the annoyance of passing drivers. However everyone seems to tolerate the brief inconvenience and hotel staff move quickly to the kerbside to bring in your luggage and accompany you through the large glass doors. The hotel's central position makes it so easy to venture out in every direction walking to the many attractions so close at hand. If you like vegetarian food then Cusco is your town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection