Hard to believe such a nice hotel can be made from a building over 400 years old. All the Private Collection trimmings are incorporated in this building - we were upgraded to a suite, which gave us that extra space. A bit noisey from the room above,due to old floor construction, but only a minor problem. Staff were some of the friendliest we met - the front desk and bell hops to the restaurant staff, preparing a late lunch on our arrival and the breakfast staff. Hotel was so handy to all of the old Cusco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Despegar.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection