We stayed a total of five nights over a 10-day period while traveling around the Cusco region. The hotel is top-notch, with friendly, service-oriented staff, spacious and well-appointed rooms and a hearty breakfast buffet included each morning from 5-10 a.m. They were happy to store our bags and valuables for days at a time, allowing us to pack lightly for our trips to Manu and Machu Picchu. The location is perfect, with easy, walkable access to the Wanchaq train station (to Machu Picchu), as well as all major sites, plazas, shopping and restaurants in Cusco. The hotel decor and coca tea service contributes to the authentic, Andean feel of the place. Our only complaint was spotty Internet wifi on several occasions. Overall, I would offer a hearty recommendation for this place! Be sure to book Casa Andina "Private Collection," as there are several Casa Andina offerings in Cusco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection