Beginning with a complimentary ride from the airport, the Casa Andina staff did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable and relaxed. Private taxi service was on time and professional. Doors opened and greeting with warm smiles at the end of adventuring each day felt really nice.
A superb location for walking and discovering the heart of Cusco, this hotel offers a comfortable setting and really great food in its restaurant.
Would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house, just 3 blocks from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas, replete with authentic colonial character. It offers the intimacy of a boutique hotel but the comforts and services of a much larger property. The hotel is distinguished by its 3 interior patios with wooden balconies and the romantic gourmet restaurant invites guests to dine by candlelight in one of 4 connected salons richly decorated with 18th-century Cusco School paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.