This was my second time in Cusco and first time at this hotel. It is the perfect size, the reception greeted us and remembered us every time we entered/exited the hotel. Breakfast buffet was great too. The location is nice, just an 8 minute walk from the main plaza de armas so it is not noisy like hotels closer to the plaza. The Concierge was wonderful, they arranged all of our transportation to and from the train stations, airport, and around town. I'll definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house, just 3 blocks from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas, replete with authentic colonial character. It offers the intimacy of a boutique hotel but the comforts and services of a much larger property. The hotel is distinguished by its 3 interior patios with wooden balconies and the romantic gourmet restaurant invites guests to dine by candlelight in one of 4 connected salons richly decorated with 18th-century Cusco School paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.