My husband and I stayed here 4 nights. At first they tried to put us in an upgraded suite but it was over the kitchen and next to the busy room. The whole room shaked!! But after a request to be moved we had a great courtyard room.
Beds are comfy, room was clean, showers and tubs plastic and felt a little used.
Breakfast had omelets and lots to offer.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house, just 3 blocks from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas, replete with authentic colonial character. It offers the intimacy of a boutique hotel but the comforts and services of a much larger property. The hotel is distinguished by its 3 interior patios with wooden balconies and the romantic gourmet restaurant invites guests to dine by candlelight in one of 4 connected salons richly decorated with 18th-century Cusco School paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.