We loved this hotel. The room we had was comfortable, bright, and spacious. The hotel has an excellent bar and a sitting room that I’m recreating at home…if I ever win the lottery! The breakfast buffet was excellent and the omelet chef was the best we had in Peru. One word of caution, I found this hotel very confusing and I seemed to get turned around easily. Thankfully, staff point you in the right direction if you appear lost.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house, just 3 blocks from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas, replete with authentic colonial character. It offers the intimacy of a boutique hotel but the comforts and services of a much larger property. The hotel is distinguished by its 3 interior patios with wooden balconies and the romantic gourmet restaurant invites guests to dine by candlelight in one of 4 connected salons richly decorated with 18th-century Cusco School paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.