My wife and I , in Feb. 2013, stayed one night, left our luggage the 2nd night while we visited Machu Picchu, and returned the 3rd night to complete our visit to Peru. We were very pleased throughout the 3 days.. Location was convenient, the hotel was charming and modern, our 3 meals were excellent and we were treated as old friends. Particularly pleasing was service provided from front door to restaurant to our room. we want to particularly commend those at the registration desk, particularly Ivan who was very helpful in getting our I-phone on to Wi-Fi . Also most helpful ws your female concierge ( whose name I do not remember other than it begins with "J' ). Your Bell Staff also provided friendly services. . We would certainly recommend your hotel and would plan to stay again if and when we return to Cusco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection