This hotel is really well placed in Cusco to allow easy access to tours and a walk to the city square. The staff at all levels were keen to provide very good service and did. The hotel is a bit of a rabbit warren but once you get a feel for the layout you get around ok. The hotel is a large old colonial house and the bars, dining rooms and lounges are quite grand. Our bedroom was comfortable with a small sitting room. We had dinner in the restaurant, it wasn't great but adequate. Breakfast was good particularly the omelette which the chef was very happy to prepare. The bar I thought was a bit expensive for basics such as a coke , agua con/sin gas and a beer. Overall this is a very pleasant hotel. We did not require oxygen assistance but it is available in the hotel. Happy to recommend this hotel for your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Despegar.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection