Casa Andina was very nice. We were greeted very warmly upon arrival in both English and Spanish, and set down in a nice sitting room with Mate tea to help you acclimate immediately while the staff took care of your accomodations - no standing at the front desk in a crowd of people. The room was comfortable with a large king bed and a nice living room-suite. The amenities included a very sweet smelling quinoa-based conditioner, and even aloe-infused travel napkins for you to pack into a day bag - very thoughtful. There was a centralized heater for those of us warm-blooded southerners unaccustomed to the night-time chill, and a pair of slippers and robes for relaxing in. The hotel itself was decorated with exceptional 19-century Spanish paintings and beautiful flower-filled courtyards. Best of all, the breakfast buffet in the morning included made to order omelets. Overall a good 4-star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house, just 3 blocks from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas, replete with authentic colonial character. It offers the intimacy of a boutique hotel but the comforts and services of a much larger property. The hotel is distinguished by its 3 interior patios with wooden balconies and the romantic gourmet restaurant invites guests to dine by candlelight in one of 4 connected salons richly decorated with 18th-century Cusco School paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection